Details on our Co-Working Office Space
Coworking Space Membership is available to members looking for the convience and features of a professional work environment without the cost or requirements of an office.
For more information about our private offices as well as pricing, please contact our sales manager, Angela Webster, at email@example.com or call 435.709.7359.
Coworking Space Members
- Designers 20%
- Entrepreneurs 40%
- Law or Finance 20%
- Other 20%
• Use of Business Lounge with work stations.
• Occasional use of vacant offices as needed based on availability.
• Conference room with large flatscreen TV with wireless & wired access, available at first-come first-serve basis for a small fee.
• Business lounge has two large flatscreen TVs with wireless and wired access for presentations, large group meetings, or social business meetings.
• Dedicated Internet access with your own private network for sharing computers or other networking features.
• Fully featured color laser printer, scanners, copy machine, and fax.
• Kitchen with complimentary beverages: cold filtered water, bottled water for your guests, full coffee and tea bar, and additional beverages as available.
• 24/7 access, notary, dry cleaning pick-up and drop-off, clerical/secretarial services for an additional cost, receptionist, ample parking, very convenient location in Kimball Junction (25 min from SLC)
• 24/7 access with wireless key fob and locking office.
• Use of executive locker room with showers.
Stats on Members
Members in Office, Daily
Typical Hours in Lounge